BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

reality check

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I can sense that long term holders are not too over the moon about the latest raising.

My reasoning on that would be that this cap raising seems like what i'd call, a cap raising when you don't want a cap raising.

It seems every company wants money and NMS seems to have jumped on the bandwaggon.

Now this is not a criticism as such but with previous cap raisings the aim was clear, acquire another good size company which will complement the expanding one, namely NMS.

This time we are looking at a US$5m target, not big when you think previous targets, and maybe some bolt ons which Lange is giving due diligence too and also pick up a few distressed price rovs and such on the way.

It's all very haphazard and seems to me like a diversion from the original plan but maybe others sense different and maybe this is just another phase in the growth of the company.

What i'm hoping for though to ease my concerns is for Lange to come out in the next few weeks and spell things out a bit more by re emphasising the companies direction and reasons for such a large raising.

I have high hopes for this company but happenings like this make me uneasy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.