MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

shrewd crude report...The MEO situation is imporving, but not...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    shrewd crude report...

The MEO situation is imporving, but not improving that much that the stock should be trading at 50c...

If you make a direct comparison versus Zeus...
    Zeus was 20c MID DRILL, and a much smaller company with less issued shares on offer at the time...
    Cetris Paribus, (holding all things equal)
    Zeus is roughly the same size as Artemis...
    both were 20 TCF targets..
    so whats up?

Artemis has no deal signed, rig not booked, and no set spud date...
    Yes, there will be a deal, but all these steps take time...
    Time of derisking...where in an efficient market, the stock should rally on new news, not yet published in market reports...
    The market is factoring in all this, and much much more right now...

The only possible answer to all of this is that the firms who have been to MEO's data room, have more information than us...
    so they are able to benefit from having more
    information than us...
    This means that new shareholders are not able to fully profit take from the Well
    because market players (with more info) are buying, and its now already factored into the market value...
    An example of this could be factoring in a higher chance of success for Artemis...
    By pricing MEO so high, this is what the market has effectively done...
    think about it.......

just remember that This is very risky, high reward, high cost drilling...
    mistakes are deadly in this game...lets be real...
    a Realist view is that Artemis is more likely to fail than succeed (based on
    likely probability outcomes)...
    meaning that if this well fails (which is more likely than not,
    then sub 10c share)...
    mega upside, mega downside...

As with Zeus,
    I hold a position in Artemis, heres hoping I am wrong about the outcome bit...
    but this is not really the point im trying to make, im just saying that the pricing of MEO is all wrong, and its definately poor risk return at this stage....(based on information that is in the market place)...
    MEO is expensive at 35c off that info, but if there is info we dont know then maybe the powers to be know this will discover and dollars per share...

maybe thats a signal in itself?

ZEUS has run from 6c to 55c... CUE has run from 9c to 22c...
    a free market would see CUE alot higher...
    im excited none the less... got all my money back from the market crash recently, thanks to MEO going ballistic, and the fact that some of this has rubbed off on CUE, which is a fantastic stock I hold for its diverse asset class...
    90% CUE...
    10% WCUO....
    .^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.