EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Just rang the office, we are in heaps of trouble here. Spoke to...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Just rang the office, we are in heaps of trouble here. Spoke to front desk and asked to speak with any management etc, no one in.

I said I have lost heaps of money someone should be able to take my call she replied I have lost my job. No winners here. Reality is we are gone.
    I will try again this arvo when I awake.

But this is certainly a very dark time for every single holder now. The administrators will only look after creditors and you guessed it our great team have well and truly stuffed us all. Shame on the lot of you. I personally know if Kent was here we would never be in this situation. Thanks to all those who voted against him. Enjoy the cost of your non support. Kent even offered at own expense to fly over and assist. Too late now guys, Board know best hey!

So now from where we are, is only one option left to us until I actually get to speak to administrators, board etc is to seriously get legal advice and fight.

I am working in getting legal advice but it costs money. I cannot afford to carry this on my own. If holders wish to support that's great for those who don't I understand. We need to set up a fighting fund and all I ask is for those holders wishing to take up the action please contact me. I will know more by end of week after legal advice and speaking with all relevant parties so we can then make an informed decision to proceed or not and walk away. So tired of EGO. But willing to fight if supported by holders.

My take today is we are done and dusted like our wells lol, sorry but reality has set in. Either support legal action which will get the legal documents re loan, waiver and importantly the conditions which has covenants etc. Then after that we will see what our next step is. I believe we have a very good fighting point on this. It is the most critical step imo. Once obtain this then recourse can be directly actioned if those documents are seen as questionable and put holders at risk and consequently delivered the position we are in. Critical first step guys.

So holders it's all up to you guys, no pressure. Forget wasting time arguing it's time to step up or walk away. If decide to walk away don't fuel arguing on here. Everyone is hurting, remeber 1 director has potentially lost heaps. I will leave you all to make your own decisions ok.

Contact me at any time, but please understand I am shift worker and have heaps on my plate, so expect a delay in any response, but will reply. I am your only hope as effectively the company has no board as administrators control everything now.

It has hit me hard and now will sell my unit to reduce debt and cover this loss plus effects my family with our divorce. Great day isn't it. But we will survive sadly some will be destroyed financially. It's just an unbelievable state of affairs and I will always hold this team 100% responsible. Action and accountability always follows. So up to you all to make a serious decision now. All the very best to all. Going to bed now. Talk later, Night all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.