SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Pathetic responseTongelite, jumping ship on no news is...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Pathetic responseTongelite, jumping ship on no news is pointless, not everyone's a trader reacting to excessive hype, noise and people/experts professing to know how it's all going to play out based on today's price tag and no news whatsoever. Half the people on Hot Copper don't even hold SGH shares and are just bored and seem to be looking for entertainment by trying to get under the skin of investors. Doesn't bother me at all, I have no plans to sell my shareholding nor do I need to. How's your portfolio fairing? Do you have one? When are you planning on buying SGH? Will you ever purchase SGH shares Tongleite? Are you waiting for them to go up before you buy? Are you waiting for them to go down before you buy? Are you waiting for some sort of buy signal? Are you waiting for results/announcements Tongleite? Are you waiting for a broker to tell you when to buy? Would you ever buy SGH shares under any circumstances? If so based on what? How would you make a decision to buy or not to buy? When is the perfect time to buy? The share market is a risk, the biggest risk is to sit on your hands and do nothing ever. Better still offer advice to investors based on your opinion based on no news!!!! Tongleite when you get your Financial Planners ticket let me know so I can book the first appointment with you and you can impart all your worldly knowledge to me about how the stock market works. Why would anyone want to jump ship if you think the share price might go up one day? That would be a foolish thing to do. SGH is possibly priced to fail so if it doesn't fail and does the opposite and flourishes then how will you justify your when in doubt sell response? I'm over listening to all the so called "experts" that form an opinion on limited information and pure speculation. I'm comfortable with my purchase Never again would I listen to a broker's recommendation because they all apparently got it wrong when they were advising people to buy at far higher prices so why would I listen to a DONKEY-eee aw on HC advising me to sell because there's a fair chance your advice is based on pure herd mentality....baa baa baa baa.
    BTW I hope you weren't the personal advisor of the Russian pilot who parachuted out of that jet only to be shot on the way down

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.