AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You say "The Chinese will dilute current AVZ shareholders to...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    You say "The Chinese will dilute current AVZ shareholders to oblivion. They have time on their side. The FIRB did not disallow YT's application, YT withdrew it. That's the fact, Jack! IMHO, AVZ is being played, they want you to move offshore."

Yet you are saying AVZ won't get finance. Your comment above suggests the chinese will be financing it for equity.

Then you promote PLS on this thread by giving us a link.

Why would I invest in PLS if Manono goes ahead weather it is diliuted or not ??? PLS is not profitable and can not survive if spod prices stay low and they cannot compete with the production costs of AVZ once in production. Hence if AVZ goes to mine and only one of the mines survives due to low demand or low spod prices, then it won't be PLS.

Your not making all that much sense.

Also, why post this crap on our thread. This may come as a shock to you, but I really don't care what shares you are or are not invested in. I won't be jumping on every thread that you own shares in, to try and save you from whatever your investment decisions you've made, so how about you leave us alone, I am happy with my share investments and really don't think I need your help at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.