AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

FFS, look at the DFS. If it comes in then AVZ will certainly be...

1. 9,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17656
    FFS, look at the DFS. If it comes in then AVZ will certainly be undervalued. Without going over old ground fair value, based on the DFSalone should be higher than here, and obviously in production if meet DFS targets well SP will be then much higher as well as SP reverts to EPS and P/E.
    Valuations are here:
    Post #: 44475779
    Post #: 44476684

Ultimately the AVZ DFS is based on a spodumene price of over US$600 per tonne (which also feeds into the assumption for sulphate prices). Without going over old ground, if the cost estimates in the DFS come in, AVZ will still be viable at prices of US$500 per tonne spodumene for example but obviously SP will refelect that outlook as against DFS assumptions. It is also obvious, AVZ can scope project development starting with spodumene production moving to sulphate production to curb upfront capex spend (i.e so reduces impact on NPV/IRR etc etc).
    Post #: 44177152

At the end of the day, I also want PLS and AJM to succeed - why, if they succeed then spodumene prices have increased to above US$550 per tonne to US$600 per tonne is the point. If spodumene prices do not increase, well PLS will probably die as will AJM, which then means spodumene prices haven't increased and that also impacts AVZ. If spodumene prices increase it is also good for PLS and AJM, and will be beneficial for their SP too.

A bit of perspective by all would be in everyone's self interest. A key to unlocking value for AVZ, and therefore hit those DFS targets is a rising spodumene price. That will also benefit PLS and AJM - it is the way it is and I am fine with everyone benefiting in a rising spodumene market price scenario.

End of story.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.