AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Reality Kicking In, page-99

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    $545US including 10% contingency ..... psssst, if it was an WA lithium miner it would likely be reported with a 10% discount at $450US; but anyway at current exchange it’s $834m or without contingency its $751m...but hey what’s $200-250m between holders and trollers .... some people like to use nice round figures like a ‘billion’ I guess

i guess the real figures that you should be homing in on ; are -

*IIR t8% pre-tax ; 33% post tax .
    *payback period 1.5 years pre tax ; 2.25 years post tax .....

these figures are certainly T1 numbers

SEZ effect which weren’t included within the DFS ...should hone those figures a bit ...what you reckon?

what’s the Payback period on Kens Pilgangorra project ? errrrr Pilgangorra is likely going to go broke.

you really need to be comparing capital costs between companies ; with regard to what they have spent the cash on.....you can’t compare with AVZ is looking to build and with what the Pilgangorra mob have spent their cash on....its called ; just like comparing the resources.....chalk and cheese

You keep clutching at straws.....low cost, low cost....I think the figures are showing that AVZ will be able to produce at a significantly lower cost per tonne than PLS can...

i liked the inclusion of the words ‘genius and ‘mental capacity’ within your post...it’s good to have a giggle first up in the morning...makes the day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.