CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

reality ouch, page-35

1. 9,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    Reposted with paragraphs :) (although thought HC was a forum where some even make posts from their Iphone, didn't know we were being marked???).......

" Vretts, instead of the usual "no stock held you can leave blah blah", one liners, why not attempt to respond with an intelligent argument. You may not agree with magoo and others but at least he is opening up a worthy debate.

I know you would prefer to bury your head in the sand when it comes to anything remotely negative on the CTP front but sometimes it doesn't hurt to enter into healthy debate, problem is you get personal and that has nothing to do with the debate at hand.

To write off AI99's thesis is your prerogative, that is loud and clear, but if given the choice of the two of you, there's no prizes for guessing who i would listen to, doesn't mean i would form my opinion based solely on it but worth listening to and noting all the same.

What makes you the the be all and end all?? I mean your are quick to write others off yet make statements as though they are fact, when clearly they are not, they are just your opinion."

If HC consisted of threads that only "holders" made posts, what value would it be?? Plenty of reassurance and affirmations, high fives, back slaps etc. etc.

I would prefer to see healthy debate on stocks so different views can be looked into and further areas for research can be opened up. The only reason i stepped in and posted was that once again vretts had to get personal rather than debating the matter at hand with a counter argument.

If you actually went back and read a couple of my posts from last night you would realise i am not here to "down ramp" at all.

Happy for you to correct any spelling mistakes and i will repeat them on the board at lunch time :)

Perhaps next you can work with Bob and show him in which order the t's and h's go in "teh" :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.