OAU 10.0% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

reality sets in -- this could be huge

1. 19,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

admittedly thx has had a stellar run, but the addition of $25million minimum in cash has yet to fully be factored into the share price ... thx was sitting at .60 without any hint of a umc takeover at higher prices. you've just got to wonder how much longer ... youve just got to wonder how much longer it can stay under .80; let alone $1.

seems to have formed a base at .70, it keeps bouncing off that level. one day surely it does an ext and just keeps going right through $1. so what will be the catalyst?

come monday i think many will have started to think about the aces thx is holding in the umc takeover. they could yet win a premium for all shareholders; but thx has far more upside ... copernicus set to reopen once nickel sustains the current price rise, 40% jv with pan to search for base metals.

and then there's the prospective upside from the current U exploration i like this line from the announcement today.... lots of news to end 2009 .....

"the Thunderball prospect, part of Thundelarra’s Pine Creek project, is currently Australia’s highest grade uranium prospect with grades of up to 20% U3O8. Further diamond drilling is currently underway at Thunderball and a second diamond drill rig is scheduled to arrive at the site next week. Additional Northern Territory based staff have been engaged as part of the Company’s plans to step up the level of activity within the Pine Creek project area.
    In addition, Thundelarra intends to commence drilling at the highly prospective Ngalia Basin project prior to year end.''

permit me a toot toot ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.53K 4.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 73646698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3225000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.