MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

...and meanwhile in a parallel universe another survey is being...

1. 388 Posts.
    ...and meanwhile in a parallel universe another survey is being run to count the number of Monday's expert's, Ambulance chaser's and general tosser's who have showed up on the threads after the event.

I suppose Noonday must have been reading the HC threads as well 'cause where else would they have come up with a crazy idea of investing $10M. Then again there might be an outside chance they did it because it's not about the results of the dodgy half of a well at Heron.

There is plenty of twist's to go yet in the Meo story of the next 12 months with the action in the form of flow testing the top half of this hole, Blackwood farm out, Guarame testing, further Indo and Thai drilling, etc and success on any of the above would lift the Sp significantly.

There was actually some very good factual and technical info put up on the MEO threads in the last few weeks. I went off and studied up a bit on a few things that i haven't had to encounter so far on past drills i've held through, so at the least i'm have a bit more knowledge.

Fact's are we're all big boy's and girl's and no one had a gun put to anyone's head. If you are relying on HC for your investment guidance and research, you will get fleeced regardless of what stock your in.

For every $100M spent on O & G exploration success, $900M is spent on dusters. It's part of the game.

Personally, I ran with it eye's wide open, and now i'll take the hit and will hold knowing the plans for the next 12 months potentially offer SP redemption. If it never recover's well then i have a rather large tax offset!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.