MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

please only read below if you're a muppetSC - you are nothing...

1. 102 Posts.
    please only read below if you're a muppet

SC - you are nothing but a complete disgrace :) - how dare you call Blurrt a wombat

if you were a half educated aussie - instead of a half schooled 19 y/o free loading NZ uni bum student table waiting nge loving hack - you would know that the definition of a wombat is that it "eats roots and leaves"

I suggest Blurrt, like me, is no wombat, he has eaten all he can, he's full, he's rooted and he can't leave (meo) :) :) no offence blurrt

SC, Blurrt, everyone - I was always surprised with the speed with which meo went ahead with its sole risk drill in gurame - for mine no doubt they liked what they saw and were not prepared to reduce equity unless at a premium - that and they also liked other prospectivity in the permit i.e. ibu horst which other third parties were more interested in

however i always found the speed of timing of the gurame drill intriguing - did they push it forward and go solo so confident on the back of analysis of gurame so as to coincide with a potential hick up at HS-1

a couple of annual reports ago the meo cover page had a chess board on it - Jurgen i hope you are one of the worlds best chess players and gurame is check mate SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.