AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

No Rhys. What the heck can AVL do if nobody is willing to give...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    No Rhys. What the heck can AVL do if nobody is willing to give these guys any money to build a plant? People want to post 10 articles a day on all the need for vanadium then IMO that just makes this lack of results even more pathetic. It's like having the cure for cancer and nobody would be willing to give you a dime to mass produce it. What the heck does that say about you!!

Like I said 5 years ago. Buy AVL for 2c a share, buy TMT for 20c a share, pick the best people out of both companies, hire someone who has a clue about how to "control" a register and then just build one really good plant. You're left with a company sitting on the world best deposit, you only have say $600mil invested, you've got a new all star crew, you've booted the ones happy to spin tires while the annual cap raising money keeps rolling in and probably have 75 years worth of product.

But hey, I'm just one of the long term investors who gets hung up on when trying to get involved with the cap raisings and support the company. Obviously not high enough on the boys club for 180 Capital, or AVL to make a single call to support it's shareholders. Imagine some of the funds who were invested in AVL once they heard about how it all went down!!!!! Just giving you a heads up on how this mob operates!!

I still think there might be a bit of a dead cat bounce before this thing continues to head to where it probably belongs. Nothing goes up or down forever!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.