AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hey RhysLike I said, I still have quite a few options that I may...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hey Rhys

Like I said, I still have quite a few options that I may or may not convert, so in theory I'm good either way. I'd probably look at it all again if it's at 2c in early 2023 if they decide to top up the retirement coffers yet again with another capital raise. I haven't even bothered looking at what AVL has in the bank, or will have if nobody bothers to convert the options in December. However, the last time I looked the company was burning through plenty of cash, and I can't see why that would have changed, despite no news of any consequence.

Everyone has their own reasons for getting in and out of a stock. In this case, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, probably shame on you again in this case if I'm being completely honest. But let me be clear on this, if they fool me again with another capital raise to the boys club with options getting thrown around like a busted piñata, then shame on me for being such an idiot to expect any more from this lot.

I really do hope everyone does well out of this stock. I'm also thankful some of the familiar names on here were in very early (you'd need to be). If it gets back up to 10c then I'll still be posting and eagerly reading about all the toys you guys are buying. I may even get a moped from the option proceeds Until then though, I'm just going to spend my few moments every couple of weeks calling it exactly like I see it, good or bad. Remember, I've seen this same movie a few times over the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.