AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Oh Nigel, I know you must be worried right now, but don't get so...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Oh Nigel, I know you must be worried right now, but don't get so grumpy. On the bright side, it looks like today should be a good day for AVL, if ever there was going to be one. Maybe the options will go up too huh????

With all the reassurance you must be getting from the company cool.png and the endless articles posted here daily, I understand that it's hard to swallow that one may have misread this entire situation. But hey, why not come back with a single well thought out counter argument to any one of my points. I don't want to ask too much though and upset you and the other thumbs up cheer leaders in your squad. Maybe between all of you guys you could put together a well thought out post which outlines all of the positives that have unfolded with AVL over the last 5 years, and why I too should get a uniform. Probably should be a bit longer than "they're doing a great job and are the best management in the whole wide world so na nanna na na". You see, for those of us who aren't praying their decision to go "all in", doesn't lose us our self managed super, we like to dig a bit deeper and call it like we actually see it. You getting the drift here?

Anyway, I better get back to my mundane life. Got 8 more hours to stare at the AVL chart and think of terrible inaccurate things to say about a company I own some options in. Having said that, unlike you, I don't need to sell an agenda. I've laid my cards on the table, and post here occasionally in hopes that people can see more than just the story certain individuals want to sell, while trying to discredit anything that opposes that view while they're at it. Some are even "myopic" enough to try to get that opposing view deleted. Speaking of which, I've always preferred the word astigmatic to be honest, despite being a bit more vague, and think you use myopic word too much as it was in your last attack of me as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $99.79K 6.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4316816 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2459911 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 4428053
Last updated 15.42pm 14/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.