WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

hey mannaMany long term holders advised me not to take your...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    hey manna

Many long term holders advised me not to take your bait

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt cause ALL your concerns can be readily answered

Do I have a crush on James Tour-
    absobloodylutely. I also love the rest of the board BTW

Can I attest why this company has a value of $1b
    RIght now...personally.,.no.,,but the market conceptualises and values new tech / small caps differently. That is a fact

Look at BRN and then read Pitt st recent valuation who based favourable results of WTB should see same Valuation as per BRainchip (not my words). I won’t speculate any more or arm up on our benefits to brainchip but in this CUrrent market we have a much larger target market than solely AI

Now look at MC of 4ds who are way behind where we are at

So, with the SNIFF of news, I have no doubt we shall soar to a similar valuation of BNC and given the likelihood of a lot of partnerships soon to follow thereafter it may well blow our minds

track performance : spin hyping only needs one simple answer..,look at the yearly chart and then, look at the mgmt (I would talk about this more but currently making love to the Big TOur)

on one final note, In these rainy days I have been doing more research than I would normally like.

google SIOX Reeram..then head to a scientific gateway(research gate) that will show in the last 12 months their is at least 70 research papers from Korea, China and in a smaller scale USA

now, the full reports are unavailable BUT what it does show is
    FACT: WBT (the only reraam technology with SIOX) has been strongly considered in the national interests of those superpowers in this industry

if you were a country knowing that dependency relied on technological advancement and the presentation of that tech sounded appealing (WBT) wouldn’t you first use your newest and brightest to model and report as to the potential

The reports are many, they are focussed and they came from the like of Uni of defence..China

For reasons I presume of national security, you cannot access their thesis. But none were negative in the intro to the report

You may not have confidence in this.

im glad.,sell now

Me..I choose to hang around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.