NXS 9.76% 22.5¢ next science limited

reality

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    I have finally dumped my NXS holdings. I have read the many posters to this site over the past two years and cant help but notice the disconnect that exists between many posters and reality.Despite the continual and relentless posts all claiming that a Crux deal is near and Longtom is a cash cow etc etc.The reality needs examining. I wont say a word, but I will suggest that you all examine the NXS debt that applies to Longtom and factor that into the Longtom value. Secondly, you will notice that NXS management always say that ....we are talking to many parties about Crux....The fact is that all these companies look and walk away. None of these companies want to farm in to a very messy deal with Shell, and many have a problem with the economics.If you dont believe this , then ask somebody you know in the oil industry.
    To the genuine readers and posters to this site, dont be fooled by the hype,....do your own research.
    I'm outa here and into something that moves a bit faster than a handicapped snail.
    Occam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.020(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $65.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $55.65K 251.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75904 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 18775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.