AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

reality

1. 12,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    This post may harm, embarrass and/or offend 90% or more of AVB holders on hotcopper... If you are in this group, you may want to look away now! I call this group the 'babies'...

C'mon people, I find it embarrassing to read 90% or more posts on AVB. Whinging, crying, ramping, cussing, attacking, harrassing and blaming other posters or people for their own trading...

First of all, AVB has gone up from 2c to over 20c in a few weeks and if those posters that have made 5-10x their money in this period and are still in the 90% or more 'babies' then you should be totally embarrassed...

I for one am struggling in a two bedroom unit with my girlfriend trying to find a dream home in the near future... Housing has gone up alot and most are out of our price range.. I trade and hold medium to long term stocks and I still haven't found a stock that has gone up 5-10x, let alone in a few weeks, this is what I and my girlfriend is dreaming about...

I bought AVB at 17.5c, maybe the correct move, maybe the wrong move, but I am buying on fundamentals for the medium to long term in the hope that AVB will be higher than 17.5c in this period... Who cares what happens between now and then, who cares if a director sells half his shares due to tax purposes or any other purpose for that matter...

This leads me on to my next point.. Directors can buy or sell shares like anybody else, it isn't fair to expect the directors to buy shares and never sell them! Hey, 5x-10x your money in a few weeks, of course people will sell out for a profit, director or no director, its human nature and the smart thing to do... If I was lucky enough to buy in at 2c, I would have sold by now and put a nice deposit on my dream home I have been hoping for..

My point is everybody has their own reason for buying or selling shares at certain prices... They have also commitments in life and money is what you need to continue your long journey through this life... If you don't have money then there is no point... Likewise, there is no point if you have paper money in shares and never sell...

If you are in the other 10% I call the 'smart ones' then congrats, you are looking and reading over 90% of garbage, trying to sift through the quality posts and the rubbish...

I am hoping for a turnaround in AVB which will happen, dont know when, but it will... You can always expect profit takers and that is exactly what has happened, SHARES NEVER GO UP IN A STRAIGHT LINE, the sooner you all realise that the better!... There is strong news flow to come so there is alot to look forward to...

So please please, I am asking not just for myself but for the 'smarties' as well, please to the 'babies' refrain from posting rubbish as I for one am sick of reading it every day.. If you are going to post, post something worthwhile reading or else don't bother posting at all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.