LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

I have been a holder of legend for a few months now, and...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I have been a holder of legend for a few months now, and unfortunately bought in the 7 c range. Not being dispondent about my decision I have been lucky enough to slowly accumulate during my holdings. And although my accumulated holding is still 2 c below the current price I am not so worried. Patience can do wonders for future investment potiental. To me lengend has more chance of downside than upside in the near time especially with no near announcement. But let's consider it's positives briefly

1. Potiental high density iron find looming
    2. Closer to coast than sundance
    3. Piggyback off sundance future infrastructure
    4. Cheap labour
    5. Very little tax demands
    6. Close to brazil and India
    7. Cheap stock in comparison to nieghbouring peers
    8. Opportunity to by neighbour lease
    9. Location of other potiental minerals in lease in Cameroon, high level gold anamolies.
    10. Support from Cameroon government and in location that could have little effect from political unrest in capital

Negatives
    1. Highly deluged stock
    2. Yet to confirm iron find (big unknown)
    3. Whether sundance would from a partnership
    4. Polital unrest near mine or discovery area
    5. Changing political landscape in Africa impacting mining

so therefore there are a lot of questions to be answered but if the worry of the second question of the negatives is answered with future favourable results (better than expected) one gets the feeling that all the other negatives will be sorted out. That leaves us with the positives. It's a pretty impressive list don't you think. This would be enough to get legend to 20 c
    in a flash. The is no doubt that we will be put out of our misery or be given the good news by April. By this point I will have accumulated a substancial amount of stock to ride the rumour of toss on the truth. Let's pray the rumours will be good ones. Worthy of stuff that makes u dance in the streets screaming 'I told u so'. It's the positives that give me the optimism that we are on a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 866047 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.