LCY 7.69% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

reality

1. 322 Posts.
    I have held this stock for a long time, initially as short a term trade then decided that i would keep it for the potential benefit of becoming an actual producer.
    I have not commented on the stock as i have had nothing to add because the contributors have basically covered every conceivable possibility
    The stock has been analysed to death, some on fact, some hypothetical and some on just wishful thinking.
    I share some of the concerns that Meerkat has put forward in that i have traded in the WA based mining stocks for years and without exception have found stocks with the sort of story attached to them as LCY has have increased in value because of potential, brokers pushing the stock (a WA trait) and traders. For whatever reason LCY has not done this and the buy side is the weakest i have seen since owning. I am not suggesting anything untoward and will definitly not be selling but i do not like the current position the stock is in and am always nervous when i cannot identify a specific reason or reasons for the apparent lack of interest.
    If someone knows the reason please enlighten, i have spoken to all my broker contacts and none have any interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.206K 169.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 337730 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 87803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.