CUE 7.14% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

reality, page-2

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    CUE is a great company... It is my favourite conventional oil stock ever... but with many exploration drilling failures over many years it has really hampered the company...
    Those skittles were lined up, and we could not even knock down one Pin.... explor drilling is a luck mans game, but to fail over and over is very unlucky...
    It has always been a good thing to have the downside protected over the medium term with these wells, and the upside open... but that upside never eventuated...
    Theres much more in this company,
    and Its a great long term investment, but I ran out of time and choose a new, and more certain path...

Lets hope CUE keep doing what they are good at, farming down WA offshore and chancing on a big strike for free...
    and getting around to developing Barikewa, and its position in PNG... because, it is unfolding slowly, and the region is a country maker...
    and moving into phase two of the Maari development...
    Looks pretty good for oil in Pike, and a small oil pool in Maari south (similar to Maari with the deeper targets)
    but hey, I said that about Manaia,
    so anything is possible...

CUE won't be going anywhere anytime soon...
    Lots happening, but these things take time, time that I don't have,
    and drilling failures don't help...

I got out of CUE at 27c, and got out of the market for a few months...and I've since moved everything into shale gas... things are about to happen...

CUEs shown up MEO, and how to run an oil company on the basis of the going concern...

all the best CUE and its holders...

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.007(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $35 336

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 481 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 170362 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.