IMM 3.08% 33.5¢ immutep limited

reality, page-31

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hello boiler. While you have stated its all in your opinion, I am intrigued that you have been able to come up with a sweeping viewpoint that the ovarian cancer trial is a failure and that the company should stop it, take a hit and move on to other trials.

If your view is correct that would raise a whole pile of issues. If you have professional knowledge that brings you to the conclusion that the ovarian cancer trial is a failure and ought to be stopped, then obviously one could construe that the professional staff of Prima Biomed and the Board of PRR would be aware of that. In the life and death issue of ovarian cancer I would be asking whether a Board would continue to recruit cancer sufferers in remission if they already knew it was a dud. I mean if that were the case how unethical or worse would that be???

I am in a quandary. Dr Frazer has told us of his belief in CVac and his opinion is that CANVAS will confirm this opinion of that as per the recent post purporting to be from him. However, you are saying that the best thing to do is to pull out of the current trials and start anew. That is some sweeping statement that imo is likely to alarm some shareholders and others interested in the market.

As your post may cause some alarm perhaps you would like to elaborate as too the basis for your assertion. I too am alarmed because if you are an ethical person I would assume you would not make such an alarming post unless you had some bona fide supporting knowledge of the actual situation concerning the phase2b and Canvas trial at this stage.

You response would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $584.2K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311433 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 113721 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.