IMM 3.08% 33.5¢ immutep limited

reality, page-36

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thank you boiler. Its clear then there is no professional basis to your claim but rather you assume because of the low share price you personally presume the ovarian cancer trial will fail.

Well you never know, biotech trials are risky propositions and we all know that. The sp with such stocks imo isnt a good indicator of success or otherwise of the product because sp can be impacted by a whole range of speculative factors.There are stocks that have risen only to end in failure at the crucial stage and others where the sp has languished but have rocketed on achievement of a critical milestone or final outcome.

There has been discussion by others on manipulation and imo I have an opinion that some stocks are manipulated both up and down. PRR is one of them. There are times when the buy side gets stacked and sometimes its the sell side. The small trades either way are a form of manipulation also. It happens on a lot of stocks.

You can tell when a pump is on the way with some stocks because if you check the market depth and go down to the lowest buy prices there will often be an order for a massive number of shares at that ridiculous low price to give the impression of high buyer demand. When the pump has achieved its purpose that order then disappears. Regular traders would know this so I do get surprised when some traders claim manipulation doesnt occur lol. Maybe they are the manipulators lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $584.2K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311433 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 113721 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.