IMM 0.00% 37.0¢ immutep limited

reality, page-47

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Jwil3236, You could be right about the timing. They possibly expected the news on the $4.5mill grant to push the sp along but it didnt eventuate.

Its only natural that some mums and dads can rightly get spooked when uncertainty exists and the negative brigade then adds fuel to that negativity. However the volumes of selling in terms of the capital structure are minuscule, so the vast majority of mums and dads appear to be sitting pat and awaiting developments. PRR has many thousands of mum and dad investors and the volume of trade indicates only a very small number choose to sell at these prices.

Still I regard this CR as a bit strange and I need to be convinced it is the correct move. Capital Raisings by reputable companies would/should only occur where they know it will be successfully subscribed, so am hoping they have done their research and it will be successful without the sp falling further. The coming month will tell the story.

They certainly made the right calls with the last two very successful capital raisings and it would be very annoying if they were to botch this one at this important stage of proceedings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $1.060M 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48648 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 13814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.