TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Let's talk about reality. Rizzla, the reality is people like...

1. 776 Posts.
    Let's talk about reality. Rizzla, the reality is people like yourself are going to trade this to try scalp small returns, and i understand that. The mentality is 'let's trade a stock in an clear uptrend and try to catch all the peaks and troughs'.

In my experience you don't get rich on a stock that offers $10.80 upside and is trading at 26c by taking a few cents scalps here or there. But what would i know hey!

Also I find your chart very misleading. Actually it's a tad funny. I don't pay too much attention to charts but I have seen several posters put up charts showing a break of a really long descending line that started back at the 80c peak.

So I decided to take a look at the 12month chart and draw my interpretation and it seems to match up with what others have said.

You say you will change your mind if the stock breaks up; that's not surprising as you sound like you are a trader... the problem is the stock has already broken up.

Good luck to you... it's a lot of hard work buying and selling and talking it up and talking it down... and think of the brokerage commission!!!

All good fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.