UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

In reference to the below could someone please specify what is...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    In reference to the below could someone please specify what is meant by 'term of this agreement'? - If you are unclear as to this 'exact' time-frame please do not try and articulate a response; thanks in advance:

"(b) During the term of this Agreement, neither Agent nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall engage in (i) any short sale of any security of the Company, as defined in Regulation SHO, (ii) any sale of any security of the Company that Agent does not own or any sale which is consummated by the delivery of a security of the Company borrowed by, or for the account of, Agent or (iii) any market making, bidding, stabilization or other trading activity with regard to the Common Stock or related derivative securities if such activity would be prohibited under Regulation M or other anti-manipulation rules under the Securities Act or any other law applicable to the Company."

This is important as I may seek clarification as to a 'specific' large short position; likely adopted outside of the terms of the 'Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement'.

And what better place to discuss this than on a 'public' forum!

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.