PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

Reality, page-18

1. 705 Posts.
    I'm not currently long PLS  and thought that it ran far too high, yes it's got potential, great potential, but as a non holder but I could see that there would be a correction, people get scared it's not going to work out, emerging technologies, blah blah blah. I didn't base my opinion too much on the future value of the resource because it's plenty more than market cap at the moment, I based it simply on the cyclical nature of certain kinds of stocks and how they often get over hyped, Tesla being a big name and people who missed that train are looking for another way to get on board, and then people lose patience, start getting scared by new technology, stock falls on the same premise it rose (hype) and people start asking all these questions and then they get scared and it clouds the air, they can't clearly see the end goal. Picture a mountain in Norway, a sunny summers day you see right to the top of the snowy peaks, other days you might not quite see the peak for a small cloud hides it. Then on a rainy day you can't see the mountain at all it's doom and gloom all day.

Despite not being long and being here saying that the price action was over hyped, PLS has a great resource, an open management team not leaving holes in the story, without too many of those uncomfortable buzzwords in announcements, and the best thing of all is that lithium is a proven resource, there is demand, it is growing, yes part of the hype is increased demand from Tesla ect but it's it's not the whole story, even if that didn't work out, there's still a pie with plenty of slices cut out.

As for emerging technology, well none of it is cost efficient yet, then there's other issues to do with safety, possible environmental impacts, longevity, resource availability and there's quite a while to go, once it does get off the ground there will be plenty of time to see that it's claiming market share and adjust out of the lithium sector, but it will not happen overnight, look how long it's taking Tesla to fully get off the ground with a technology that's already known, it will be several years in the making, so that shouldn't really be a concern to holders.
    Your major concern now it's the DFS. PLS has plenty of capital, or potential capital, which is the next hurdle after DFS, hedge your bets. Price has fallen significantly, value is returning it gets better every day not worse. If you think you've done your research right back yourself, do some more research, see what the price action is on other lithium projects and established miners, you'll get a better idea of where exactly PLS is sitting, and whether it's a lone duck or not.

Remember I'm a non holder, and as many claim, a shorter, and I can definitely see plenty of upside. Don't let the rainy day hide the mountain mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.