PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

D44, my views for what they are worth: 1.I am not big on the...

1. 7,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2653
    D44, my views for what they are worth:

1.I am not big on the shorting conspiracy either
    2. Strikes me we are in a lithium revolution. A few weeks ago, lithium was hot as anything. Someone comes out and says lithium will be in over supply soon. Really? Sounds like tripe to me. Lithium does not exist in economic deposits all that often. There may be plenty of it out there, but rarely in economic deposits. I seem to recall the same analyst who said we would be in over supply sited the huge deposit which Rio has in Serbia. My intel says that thing will never get off the ground. It's a dog with fleas, apparently.
    3. Is our timeline such that we will miss the boat. To the contrary. PLS is a mile ahead of the game. Time will tell, but I am a heavy researcher and been on this boat for a long time!! Often its the relationships and those have been underway for a long time.
    4. Brine v Spodumene - there have been some excellent posts on this topic in recent times. Again, PLS is in the right park at the right time!!
    5. MIN - well that did come from left field. I have asked a lot of questions and I think, again, it is just a bit of time. Put it this way, I am not worried. but I can see why it has rattled the punters. There are some strange things going on but maybe that's what happens when you discover the largest and best deposit of a red hot commodity
    6. I don't believe the DFS will tell the whole story. You will have to wait for further information. It should be a good number, but these things are notoriously conservative because they are signed off by Independent Parties who will always be conservative. The company has already announced one JV with a downstreamer!! Get it?

So, my advice is stay strong. I am, and I have a lot of skin in this. Cannot tell you when the turn around in share price will be. Haven't got a clue on that score. All I know is there are some very wise heads who are thinking multiples of this in the not to distant future. But not tomorrow. Patience is the toughest thing. I have seen this stock slide back by 50% three times. I think I have become immune..lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.