AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

reality, page-8

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Mula I like your optimism. I think 20 cents in 3 months is pushing it.
    I agree with the EXT/AEX 4 holes to 11 comparison and PDN. Good gauge.

I dont agree with the things are moving slowly. Since TG got onboard things have moved forward:
    Drill campaign started end of June
    Further drill campaign negotiated on completion of first 11 holes
    Royalty negotiations and better drill negotiations.

I know theres a lot of us here 'waiting' for initial drill results...let alone the whole 11 holes.
    Patience is required. If the drill is good then AEX will reward.
    Value will be added to this project and sentiment will return if the results are good and the company communicates that effectively to the market.

By the week there appears to be a number of catalysts that can /may impact AEX positively.
    Commodity prices are nothing new.
    Just yesterday Stolwyk posted a thread on South Africas gold production over the last 12 months....down 9.5% and with it the reality that gold will be mined from deeper levels to keep up with the market for what has been forecast as a further strengthening of the gold price later 2006 into 2007.

A shallow resource and favourable geology at Denny Dalton may well put it on the radar screens of the takeover merchants if the drill results start to confirm the earlier promise that the area has.

Oh and Mula, I think AEX will reach get its resource measured and indicated and in this environment package it as a very attractive mining venture. whether they mine it or not is another question.
    Personally I think we should see AEX into double digits by 2007.
    Your 20 target is definitely achievable if the market wakes up to the opportunity here...after all that would give AEX a market cap of 'realtively speaking of course' only $100 million.
    With several billion dollars shored up in gold and uranium once the numbers are crunched and the resource 'is' measured and indicated, a 100 million market cap is fair and resonable value imo.

AEX may have only started drilling end of June...but lets not forget the history here, the prior drilling and mining and exploration and the favourable reports from the geologists.

...and lets not also forget that AEX landed this project at the right time with a 'medium/advanced' label stuck on it.

Yep, some here may say its slow going...just remember the above...we may well see some faster developments over the coming months with current drill results complimentinghistorical ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.