MSB 5.12% $1.39 mesoblast limited

Tell you what....I don't really know what I'm arguing about...

1. 4,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5496
    Tell you what....
    I don't really know what I'm arguing about here.

Do I think the vaccines are effective at reducing the number of deaths..... yes, the proof is in the data.
    Do I think lockdowns are effective at reducing the numebr of deaths...... yes, Just have a look in a state that has almost no deaths - WA.
    Do I think people should be allowed to complain and winge and whine about lock downs that are imposed for the greater good .... yes, venting is good for mental health,but I think rather than having a mass casualty event, it probably is for the greater good that we went through it.
    Do I think masks and washing your hands reduces the spread of germs - including Covid..... yes
    Do I think there are far too man armchair experts on Covid, Covid treatments, Covid lockdowns and Covid shots....definately.

More importantly

Do I think Mesoblast has a treatment for Covid ARDS..... yes, the proof is in the data.
    Do I think they will they run another Covid or ARDS trial.... yes.

But........

First i think they should get GvHD approval, and initiate a pivotal phase 3 for Crohns if the update we are about to get is as good as I suspect it will be..... and initiate the back phase 3..... and tell us about accelerated CHF approval...... and lastly about the next ARDS trial.

Geez..... they have a busy year ahead...... Earn my shareholder funded money !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.