MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

@dachopper, much appreciate your posts over the months. Spot on...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @dachopper, much appreciate your posts over the months. Spot on here. I expect this particular thread is frequented by many I have on ignore. The data supports our excitement. There are clouds, balance sheet is my main concern. However one solution (a permenant one) will be the approval for SRGvHD (in any age group). There have been some very thoughtful posts on the reasoning behind the CRL last time and certainly this has been one of the key focus areas of the company over the past year or so.
    I was watching some talk I think it was on the internet. It was about signs.
    First some markings on a tree (scratches)
    2nd a Paw Print
    3rd A huge great big Grizzly Bear staring right at you as you round the corner.

Now all 3 signs were a "Reality Check" as the Bear was alway there. Some were smart enough to realise by reading the first sign. There will always be those that need to wait for the third.

To refer back to this thread.

We have had so many "Reality Checks" and those who have remained invested have read them correctly (imo). The difference for us will be, when the big news hits (round the corner), we will not be confronted by a huge Bear that may want to eat us, it will be a huge Bull that will take off on one of the greatest "runs" seen in this sector. Your posts highlight many of these signs. The last sign for me was our FDA Board appointment.

Commenting on his appointment Dr. Krause said “I have followed Mesoblast’s development programs closely and am very much looking forward to help guide the company as it brings its lead products to the market.......... I believe I can make a substantial contribution at this very important time in the company’s transition towards
    commercialization.”

I am not an expert in this field but I will give Dr. K that accolade. I would suggest that the one of the "substantial contributions" he is currently giving, will be a through review of our BLA. Winners choose to be with winners, it is no coincide that he has joined us.
    Another reality check that around the corner will not be that Bear, we travel with confidence, well I do anyway.

I trust everyone had a good Easter.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.