XCL australian commonwealth government loans

Really Fat Pizza, page-811

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    The release of volume numbers all week have mostly been 'back to normal', with very little added after 5:30 pm or so.
    So I'll take the risk today, and post the daily chart early - more like it used to be.

The XJO closed lower on Friday, where spread and volume have been 'mostly' unchanged for the last three days.
    Price initially made a decent effort to rise from the open, but higher prices - or a challenge to the breakout line - were not supported across the market, and price quickly rolled over and began to fall under its own weight, right through to the close.
    Although the Index has looked a bit vulnerable for a few days, I note that price remains above Tuesday's low, and comfortably above last Friday's low.  Just enough demand keeps coming in to help balance against the supply, and stop price from breaking down  (I don't know for how long this will last...).
    So the local market is showing some decent resilience at this stage.
    It could easily have broken down further.....it has certainly had some opportunities to do so recently.
    The chance the March lows will be tested for strength increased today, but only very slightly.
    xjo 030420.png

Weekly charts later tonight (I hope they are a bit more interesting than last week, which were all mostly the same).

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.