XCL australian commonwealth government loans

Really Fat Pizza, page-85

1. cha
    5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    hi Jako I posted some thoughts similar to yours back in march and seems to be underway now. lots of points of support before get to 1180 and i agree the lower gold and silver go now the better longer term and i also agree silver is showing some buyers here.

"chart on gold and volume at end 2018 was massive. if go back only similar volume was end of 2009. it had the telltale hammer down and then it ran and ran and ran some more. so may see that volume come out and descend till partial support kicks in and away we go
    if that 2009 pattern repeats then will see a massive candle down so the wall street sharks can load up and then off we go. or maybe more churn but who cares at the end of the day. it is not like the 90s where dead for years. it is in play and longer term charts in play regardless of what fed and their white house/wall st cronies do tonight
    Rhodes posted a chart pre xmas showing support at 1180 level and since seen wall st pick up on same level. wouldnt it be nice if was run down to there before the green run starts. or it can just run now. either way fine by me this year. 2009/10 all over again is one scenario but one fed step at a time"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.