URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

really good story about uran in pick today, page-4

1. 2,110 Posts.
    I also liked the Interview with Jason, he was rational and a tad conservative, but you can sense there is a lot of confidence there, NO hype, just reflecting on what is on the ground.

His experience with cap raising will assure URA will get the fund it needed to get things going, he was also clear on where the money is going to be spent, more equipment to get the product out of the ground ready to sell to prospective customers. also looking around the open pit for more of manganese ore using their own drilling rig, not relying on contractors and potentially drilling any time they want all year round.

I liked his comments in the beginning when slightly distant himself from the "exploration" companies, and you can tell what he means, he does not like the risky side of business and always stuck with resource companies that needed fund or experience to get their mines up and running, and he definitely see URA in this category.

The market might see further falls , which makes URA even a better bet in my view. very small market cap, no risky exploration, mining has already started, cheap mining methods which should guarantee profit even if the prices fall.

patience required, a few things needs to be ironed out, sales or off take agreement. start of drilling to identify a resource and give the market some idea on what is actually there, then look around the pit to see if this resource is extended much further.

This company has suffered from bad management for a long time and also a lot of hype, especially the ramping here on HC, it will take some solid announcement to get the investors confidence back. but i think they are are on the right direction.

ALL my opinion only, good luck punters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.