EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

This is a fascinating stock to me. I am invested in NST and put...

1. 1,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    This is a fascinating stock to me.

I am invested in NST and put some money into this (poorly timed) thinking I was going to catch an imminent takeover.

My bad, but not the end of the world as I am confident that while I may have lost some time, I will get a decent result. (don't confuse that with rationalization. I wish I had waited).

The interesting thing to me is how these value accretive announcements are so narrowly read that they cannot move the price.

NST started out like this when it was pre production and remained insanely undervalued for a while when the started producing at Paulsons. I made incremental investments at the time as I figured that with my valuation and the market so far apart there must have been something obvious that I was missing. (There wasn't! it was the other way around and I should have gone harder earlier).

I realize in hindsight, the lack of coverage at this end of the market means that it is inefficient for periods of time.

I think we are a capital call away from a big move, but it will come either as a takeover or rerating when they prove that they can produce gold.

They could borrow the plan refurb and working capital, but I suspect they will issue shares and borrow a little.

Hang tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.