GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

TODDA, in my experience everyone who says something negative on...

1. 293 Posts.
    TODDA, in my experience everyone who says something negative on HC gets accused of being a downramper/basher. Critical thought is a much more valuable trait in investing/trading than optimist thought.

Macrae12, great post... even though I dabble very little in spec stocks (and they are in my super fund) in my view you are one of the most valuable contributors on hotcopper.

Unfortunately, it is clear to me the main constituents of the hotcopper posting community are amateurs driven by greed and addiction, with a minority trying to influence/manipulate their views, whether it be through credible reasons or otherwise. I think also due to it's size and easy accessibility to the greater public it will always be like this.

Fundamental analysis of companies is all well and good, but people shouldn’t be throwing around dollars into these spec stocks without an astute understanding of market dynamics. I’m not saying you need to be a technical analyst, but understand how different stock market participants operate and what different price action is telling you. One must also realise there is a disconnect between the company’s operations and the market in which their shares trade.… your money deviates in value according to the health of the market in which the shares trade not the health of the companies operations. Education comes before making money, not the other way around. Macrae12 seems to have a great understanding of both facets and should command a lot of respect on this site. T4P has little understanding of market dynamics (evidenced though his continual promotion of sinking never to come back stocks) or is deceitful, take your pick.

I can honestly say I have made more money than I had ever dreamt of trading futures of all kinds and large cap stocks. And to be perfectly honest I am increasingly bored of its clinical nature considering other possibilities to stimulate my business life. Also, I only post on HC when I am bored and have nothing better to do and always post my truly frank opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.