AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Really need some balance here

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    I think that posters here are pretty good and some stand head and shoulders above others.

The frustration I have is that the balance between support and faith is often a real stumbling block to good discussion.

Why do the fan club get uptight with the naysayers? I don't believe that anybody is in a boileroom trying to talk down AJX nor do I believe that everything the management do has been even vaguely great.

The share price is where it is because of management. If you bought in at 10c then well-done. However what management put out there to get this company fired up was never delivered. The market has every right to put them on ignore until they deliver.

The naysayers , at this point, are correct every increase in turnover has resulted in an increase in expenses and most of the time an increase in losses.

I think that YS has recently projected a fair summary of what they would see as progress. I don't think NC walks on water. I think very real mistakes have been made and Mr Market has got this one correct for now.

Why can we not debate without the polarised views. I am prepared for the possibility that this will fail. Management have not delivered on promises, have been paid too much at times and the chair has other irons in the fire...

I am still willing to put my money here but really would like the contrary views allowed to express their views. We are only too happy for some to predict huge positives without any challenge but to post negatives you need evidence. Why? When the positives are just as short on evidence at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.