WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Really pathetic

1. 10,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    It is just on a month ago that we had our last update stating that once again they had made no progress over the last that two week period and now they have the gaul to expect us long suffering share holders to stump up with more capital so that these $utless morons can live the life of Rylie. Enough I say enough until these morons treat us with some honesty and give us the truth, what progress has been made, how deep are they atm, how much of this broken / stuck stem have they retreeved and when will they employ a decent experienced drilling engineer, ( maybe they should also consider employing a mud expert while they are about it ! )

They should take a leaf out of the book of NWE and OXX who keep their S Hers fully informed on all aspects of their drill programme.
    I for one will not strump up with this C R as I know that I will be able to buy on market at sub .01 once the C R closes as the underwriters cannot sell this crap to anyone , sad sad situation from these inexperienced muckin fuppetts !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.