TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

Cheers Starkinc.I thought i would instruct some online...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Cheers Starkinc.

I thought i would instruct some online visualising lol.

For example, if you have ever tried to split a peice of wood for kindling, you would have pulled apart a split in the wood or used a tommahawk to split it.
    The top, where the tomahawk goes in is the widest split and down lower where it is still attched to the wood is the tiniest, tightest little 'fracture' but no split as such.

The Meek1 and meek2 sands are the lowest yeilding section of the "split" and the higher we go up towards the surface the wider the split becomes....all the way iup to our 'tomahawk' the Well itself.

So to completely split the peice of wood and to open up the wedge until the wood splits, we need to apply more pressure to the tomaawk head.

And similarly, to a gas play, we have fractures that run down throught the earth, sometimes kilometres deep. The top section of the wedge, closest to the surface is always the widest. Down very low, it is a narrow and tight fracture that has not fully split but is only releasing gas like a leaking pipe.

So if you get the analogy now, we have a very deep fracture zone that we have juist decided will be wise to open up with some pressure to split it wide further down and more deeply.

The reality is that being doen so low, the Meek sands are not where gas will rise to....the Yegua and Wilcox sands are the high point, the ceiling in which the rising gas has been driven to naturally.
    Gas has scientifically and factually come from below.
    The gases rise naturally to escape and they have become trapped in the Wilcox and Yegua sands above and nearer to the surface.

So for anyone who didnt understand this process before now, you will now be aware that "fracture stimulation" is a logical way to boost flowrates dramatically.
    Somtimes a well can pre-frac test at a measley 1thousand cubic feet a day ($15K per month in revenue at todays US prices) - and Postfrac wells have gone as high as the sky...and by that i mean take your pick...and improvement of 100% to 10000% increases can occur by example.

ie, a well can go from 1 thousand feet per day to 2Million feet per day, a thousand percent increase and enormous revenue therfore.
    Its no pipedream.
    We are using a very successful method of stumilating an EXISTING fracture which is ALREADY leeching hydrocarbons.
    That is, the gas is leaking out of a fracture that we can and will open.

So the results of the frac sim could be extremely favourable.
    If the lower sand need deeper fracing, we will come back to them and we will be happy with our production coming from the higher Wilcox/Yegua sands.
    We CAN come back to producing the lower and forever leeching Meek sands at a later date due to them being certain, either way.

So after yesterday, the call is this:

If we cant open the fracture wider, we will be happy with half the payzone as the lower zones are always going to fee the top anyway, we only wanted to hurry it up.
    We will come back to hasten flows for and produce the lowerzones later.

L

No time to edit sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.