GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Didnt expect to see the Settlement monies in the latest...

1. 384 Posts.
    Didnt expect to see the Settlement monies in the latest quarterly - however do expect to see it in the next one and quite possibly addtional monies in the one there after as well.

I understand the settlement will be in this current financial year. However the settlement was agreed upon on the 16th June 2009 with my understanding that it wouldnt show up in the quarterly announced on the 30th July 2009.

The announcement on the 16th June 2009 only said they had reached a favourable settlement agreement, with the terms and conditions remaining confidential. No mention of when funds were going to be received by GDN. (this is my key question)

However seeing as the quarterly has been released on the 30th July 2009, I would expect that GDN will have received its settlement monies not longer after that quarterly was released.

What I am saying is that I would have thought there would be an announcement stating that GDN has received its settlement monies and the amount and details is confidential. At least we would know they have these additional funds in the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.