RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

reason for 7% drop today, page-3

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    its hard work i tell ya. just when it looks like turning around, it plumbs new lows. the value here is outstanding... assuming of course we are in the traditional value valley before mine startup and not just on a downward slide toward a zombie company/project that never takes off

i just can't see it not going ahead though. its too advanced. there has been too much work, time, effort and money put in. it would be a monumental stuff up to drill it out, buy the land, secure the water, design the mine, design the plant, look at pipelines to port, do the resource upgrades, do the PFS, do the reserve, get into talks with financiers and potential off-take partners and then get to BFS ONLY TO REALISE that they don't have a project!! wouldn't it?? is this just one big charade by management? can't be, surely!?!?

one thing i have no doubt about is that if these guys surprise the market to the upside with a deal, the move will be sharp and aggressive. this is so far oversold now, i feel like the market has valued it far far less than a coin toss over whether the project will get off the ground.

surely the major holders know more about the project and believe in it? having said that, i'd like to see the register. isn't most of it management? that could be a worry...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $604.4K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6671874 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 8602470 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.