FBR 3.85% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

Reason for FBR following still, page-136

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Hi Jez,

Hope you get all the answers.

In regards to the boom working over head they can use a bubble system. Ultimately a way for the machine to identify people and with this they will very likely have a range of acceptance before the machine moves away or shuts down. This process already happens with automation machinery and FBR have people who have worked with these type of system's before. Employees will be able to work on one part while the machine works on another and in the event of human error and people crossing over into a dangerous area the machine will have a safety response. It will be like mining, at first people will be unsure and the ones who work with it in first instance will be the first to praise and recognise advantage. The majority of people who have worked with autonomous mining fleet do not want to go back to manned machines for safety and reliance factors. I personally trust the driverless machines and there operating safety systems more than the humans at the wheel.

I cant comment on the wall ties and what the strategy for future builds will look like. Not to sure about the flashings and how they handled it. I'm sure someone here who attended the build's can help answer these questions? I can only help with one point you have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.