FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Its not a failure, the two HX atm are proto types , they have...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Its not a failure, the two HX atm are proto types , they have used the prototype to show case , pass all codes and have successfully built a home which has sold recently for over the price of that area , the commercial build was also tenanted straight after handover and have both achieved occupancy certification. The next 2 HX being assembled atm are the actual working models which by FBR’s report will build right from the verge and can handle bigger blocks which will speed up build by at least 50% . What don’t you understand about this whole process.
    A: Prototype
    B: planning , testing , passing codes etc .
    C: Build structures to showcase what it can do and show it has passed all relevant design , engineering, codes etc .
    D: take away information from the 2 builds to improve design and the way trades materials etc fall into place .
    E: it’s a pretty long drawn out process with a lot of hurdles to overcome .
    Comment like “why hasn’t anyone bought HX” “It’ll never pass Australian standards” it’s proved you and others Wrong on all counts ! The Dayton display sold for $532,000 no problem at all . You keep giving us all you expert opinion without one ounce of proof to back your selves . FFS it’s not even ready these new HX’s are the new working models ready for work once assembled , when the next two HX’s park up on a Dale Alcock site and build right from the verge in 1 or 2 days , your still going to be repeating “it’ll never work ! Any way time to polish the beasts for the next rumbling run , Photos and coffee this weekend . Ps by the way I parked up in Scarborough last weekend right next to a Really nice Ferrari ( I do appreciate a nice Ferrari when I see one) couldn’t believe how many people wanted photos of the old school beast , I don’t even think they saw the Ferrari ! HX is coming you better believe it , get in while it’s cheap , you mentioned to Dezz next announcement SP will spike , what’s a cool 300k to buy at 4.5c to double your money in a few months for a man like you ? Like taking Candy from a baby . I’m backing the truck at these bargain prices have been for a while , it’s only a matter of time , I’m taking the Masters GURU’s advice can’t go wrong he’s never been wrong extremely wealthy and has inside info , drinks with the boys from Brickworks and trades in the ozarks , how could you go wrong ? . DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $115.8K 4.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6564428 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 565145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.