FBR 8.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Reason for FBR following still, page-2

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I'll take a stab:

Total low rise construction market: 330 billion standard bricks per year
    1.4 trillion bricks laid around the world every year
    Global construction market worth $13 trillion annually

Hadrian X on average is 10 times faster then the average Australian bricklayer.
    The average age of bricklayers in the UK is 56 years old
    The US is facing a shortage of nearly 4 million homes as builders struggle to meet exploding demand.
    Lumber in the US has hit 1700 USD per thousand board feet, last year the price was $400 USD

I'll leave you with A quote from Weinerburger (Worlds largest brick maker )in their annual report

"In the course of our ongoing innovation efforts, we are intensively exploring the possibilities of masonry robots and prefabrication. Our vision is to offer our customers an all-in wall solution that speeds up the work of brick-laying and the erection of walls, reduces costs and, at the same time, offers the advantage of increased safety, efficiency and quality. In cooperation with various stakeholders, including well-established businesses, start-ups and universities, the first prototype of an innovative masonry robot for use on construction sites has been designed. The objective is to develop this solution to market maturity as a response to the increasing shortage of skilled labor on construction sites. "

I'll let you crunch the numbers.

and please don't forget the other 100 patents for construction related technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $98.26K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5874084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 478564 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.