FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Reason for FBR following still, page-244

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Its not hard to tell with the internationals providing bricks, advertising the partnerships themselves or the pilot programs. It couldn't be more obvious than them advertising this themselves that they are interested.

As for Australia when it comes to brick veneer you have a valid point we havnt seen a solution for that yet so I won't jump on my high horse. Double brick i do think it will take off in Aus for the double brick market.

The thing is people are asking where is the contract? Why arnt they building? Fair question but it doesn't take much at all to realise they don't have a production ready product. If we get to 6 months after a production model is active for clients and no work ill likely have second thoughts myself but were still a while away from that.

You have raised a number of times about the access the hx requires and going solely off previous builds you would be right but addressed by fbr is the new model with extended reach. Its not going to take up a whole lot more room than a crane or concrete truck but the reach isn't available on the prototype.

The prototype proved it can build and meet standards for people to live or work in the structures. The upgraded models will provide feasibility in access/reach, client interface and ordering of product, 2 man on-site operation, faster build times etc.

Hx won't build every house. It will build enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $54.83K 2.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8006198 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1986798 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.