FBR 8.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Reason for FBR following still, page-3

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Because Hocky (our self proclaimed GURU) throw out 1000 scenarios your bound to get one right lol , he told us to back the truck up ! It’s like taking candy from a baby and because the Top 20 holders haven’t sold a dime yet . Wonder what would happen to the SP if WB just made an announcement that they’re going to bankroll FBR into full production ? Or Scomo decided to back innovation as he keeps saying ,starts manufacturing on a grand scale in Australia and sorts out social housing dilemma, could possibly be answers to innovation, manufacturing employment and social housing it’s right in front of his nose staring him right in the face at Sultana rd and vice versa Mark Pivacs. With all these building problems (Shortages in labour and housing ) what are the Pivac’s doing with our funds ? Buying Ferrari’s ? as I said love the innovation but very iffy on management, building boom and FBR have gone into hibernation? or are they so cocky with what’s about to unfold they they’re become so arrogant, time will tell with what they have been doing especially when they start to rattle the tin .We’ve all seen the product , we’ve seen what it can do , what is next in line ? that’s what I’m waiting for.For those who were caught up in the hype and are in the red , two choices sell at a loss or hold for better days , they are not building 2 new HX that can build right from the verge and build 50 % faster as per their last report for nothing . Now is the time to average down or buy if you believe . You made a wise choice to get out back then , it wasn’t even assembled , the risks were far greater back then than now , 4 .5 c now imo is worth the risk as I feel they are so close . Are we going to see some real contracts with Perth’s largest builders ? If not I feel their goose is cooked . Only time will tell Not financial advice DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $98.26K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5874084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 478564 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.