FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Notice the 3 thumbs up on your posts the 3 stooges who...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Notice the 3 thumbs up on your posts the 3 stooges who constantly downramp for years , wouldn’t be surprised your all one , you should be embarrassed, expert builders proven wrong and wrong again and again why are you 3 total losers on here ? That’s my question ? Your the worst type of people trolling these threads , you all sound like you need help from substance abuse , look I’m rich , look at my Ferrari, I fly pointy end , I love ripping off Mums and dads good by noobs your pathetic and twisted you claim to be 6 ft swim miles , fly pointy end dreamer . You have all been exposed , living on fantasy island in the Ozarks driving a Ferrari, you were born 1963 that make you a old delusional fool ? You sure sound like one , keep up the good work 3 stooges gives me more confidence . Love how you 3 non holder stick together. Keep it coming , what’s next prediction ? Love how you all come back in full force 3 amigos keep it up , Oh by the way on one of your other threads these are your words “China will do massive deals with Australia once Covid is gone” ha ha fake BShitter . lol
    8D8C793B-4194-49AC-920F-34E6B973A51A.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.