TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

reason for halt??

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    This trading halt comes as quite a surprise for me and maybe others with more experience could shed some light.

I was expecting an announcement to be made that EMA had set a start date for their procedure to look into Vitrogro. I was expecting the start date to be the date of the February meeting. I wouldn't have thought that an announcement like this would have required a trading halt as it is simply telling the market where VG is up to in the procedure.

Another very unlikely possibility is that EMA have decided to either refuse approval or make TIS jump through some enormous and unexpected hoops before they even consider to give VG the thumbs up. The reason I think this is unlikely is that all the ground work has been done to get VG up to speed. More importantly it appears to me that EMA could not have come to this conclusion at this stage because they have not examined the munufacturing process closely enough.

So getting back to the question: why the trading halt?? The announcement must be momentous enough to make sure it is not leaked before the announcement is made and therefore no-one can take advantage of insider knowledge. We know it concerns regulatory approval.

Putting my opimistic hat on, could this be a case of EMA has had a preliminary look at VG and decided that it needs look no further?? Has EMA decided that VG does not contain an ancillary medicinal substance after all and therefore has referred the matter back to BSI?? Is it possible that the announcement will actually be that BSI has now given CE Mark approval??

It will certainly be interesting to see what comes out in the next few days. If (and its a big if) final approval is given now then I imagine every holder will be taking advantage of the credit raising as much as financially possible.

DYOR

Rev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.