SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi platon. I Never Once, told, advised or implied anyone should...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi platon.

I Never Once, told, advised or implied anyone should invest in SDL. My sentiment has Always been None for Buy-Sell or Hold. I have Only ever posted about the Tenements, the Iron Ore in the tenements, on Infrastructure in place and about to be built in Cameroon and The Congo Republic. Other things I posted on were about other Iron Ore tenements in Cameroon and The Congo Republic. I also Researched other Australian Iron Ore companies tenements to compare to SDL's tenements and Infrastructure costs.
    I have always given my Opinion if asked a question. I have on Many occasions posted replies from talks and emails I had with SDL Staff and also from my meetings with Don Lewis, Peter Canterbury, the head Geologist of SDL and Giulio.
    If you want to blame me for you investing, you should do your own Research before investing. This Forum is about helping others with any information one has and opinions.
    I spent literally Thousands of hours Researching and sharing my Research with others looking at this Forum. Sorry if my Research was of No use to you. Sorry if you gained No knowledge from my Research.
    If No one gained anything from my Research, I have wasted the last 10 or 11 years of my life. But that was my decision to do and post the Research, I am not blaming anyone if it was of no use or appreciated by anyone.

One last thing please, what lies or mis-information did I post?

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.