APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

reason for late afternoon crash SMH article, page-217

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    funny how so many posters become active after today action including myself. thought will add my own story.
    was noticing the profit rapidly shrinking and turned negative this pm. didn't know why, so decided to sell all.
    typical shoot first and ask question later. thought some instos and mm must knew something to dump so rapidly.

then realised there was the article, took a read, nothing fundamental has changed.

the price went a bit up after i sold, so waited a bit before it continued its trend. then bought all back plus 25% more.

how many shared similar experience?
    been topping up in the last two weeks, thought close to the bottom and indeed it went up 6%, but this was totally unexpected.

every stock has its own matrix. Netflix , which is set to open with a huge leap tonight, is still burning cash, yet stock is about to burn through 400.
    tsla, is valued by how many and how quick model 3 is produced, and any other news are noise. It Is set to blIz through 300 and even 400 In no time

most of us here are growth stock pickers, so there will always be ppl telling u about PE. if u want that, go for value stock, that have not grown for years.

Square, strong competitor indeed, but USA has more rooms for disruptors, it is not a duopoly. I own its stocks too and either way we r growing bigger together.

Regulators, well, it is a proposal, not passed. no evIdence. someone alluded to takIng legal actIons. I thInk AFR have long been targeting APT

As most holders of APT are retail investors, most of us are usually wrong in our first instinct. lets see how many wIll follow my footsteps tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.