CTP 4.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

reason for rise

1. 322 Posts.
    I will quite possibly be abused for these comments, but what caused the rise today.
    Both CTP amd MEL were mentioned in a certain publication and from the time it was released (i get the publication) the stock took off as have the majority of previous stocks that have been mentioned by this publication.
    I can find no information regarding these companies that has been recently released that contibuted to the rise, aoart from the mention in acertain publication this morning.
    In this market, it is very easy to make money from publications like this, you get the information prior to the general trading public, you know it will rise based on previous tips, (especially in markets such as this) buy and the market takes over, in the end there will be people who come in last and they will suffer some significant losses.
    This does not take from the businesses, they may very well have great prospects, but in this market we have several types of investors, including those that watch the market and through their various computor scanning techniques identify stocks that technically indicate that they are going to increase, then there are another type, usually lazy and act only on recommendations or upon seeing the stock being talked about on various web sites
    I would suggest that in around 1 month these stocks will be were they were prior to this rise, unless more information is released, Cynical, maybe, but realistic yes.
    Congratulations to those traders who made money out of these 2 stocks.
    Compare to MOG, significant increase but based on tangible information that can be investigated,
    Greed is alive and strong in this market at the moment, usually a sign to start lightening your holdings and banking profits
    I no longer hold, took my profits yesterday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $22.4K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 364569 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.